Saturday, March 1, 2014

A new month = new coupons!!!! Cash back apps too!

If you are a "coupon clipper", go ahead and print some of these high value coupons!!!

Food

Baby

Household

Health & Wellness

Kids & Toys
If you don't like to clip coupons, you can take advantage of some great "cash back" apps that are free to use:
**Ibotta...(if you'd be so kind to join through my link, I receive $5!!!  Then you can refer friends, and receive $5 too!)  Ibotta is limited to certain stores (Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens are the ones I use)

Checkout 51
This is a great app that can be used for purchases made at any store.
Sometime you can use both apps to get cash back from the same product! :)
When you have earned enough $, you cash out via Paypal.

I would love to hear if any of my readers are using Ibotta or Checkout51.
Any other apps you use? Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!