Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to "normal"....


After feeling "not my normal self" for WAY too long now, I am excited that I am getting healthier every day!

The week before Christmas, I was struck down by the horrible flu virus!!!  3 days of fever, headache, congestion and no energy....moms aren't supposed to get stuff like this!!!  :(  Then, just as I thought I was getting better, it turned into a sinus infection...yuck! 

Anyway, today is the last day of my antibiotics, and I am so thankful to be feeling SO MUCH BETTER!!!

So, on with life!!!

This week we have the pleasure of hosting the pasta dinner for our oldest son's basketball team.  (Each family takes turns serving a huge pasta meal to the team, the night before a game).

I am planning just how much food I need to make for thirteen 15 - 16 year old boys!!!  Did I mention they come to our house straight from practice??  They will be starving!!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to it, and I will share with my readers after the dinner takes place.  I will tell you what I fixed, and hopefully, that I had plenty of food!

So, stay tuned..... Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!