Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Great time to sign up for Swagbucks!

**This promotion is no longer valid, but you can still sign up of Swagbucks here.** 
 I haven't written about Swagbucks for awhile, but now is a great time for me to mention it once again!

Right now, through the month of August, new users can enter the code AUGUSTBONUS (expired code) and receive 50 Swagbucks on sign up!  Wow!  That is 1/9 of the way to earning an Amazon $5 gift card!  Woo hoo!

I have been using Swagbucks for over a year now, and have earned $95 worth of Amazon gift cards!  Right now I have over 1600 Swagbucks just waiting to be redeemed also!  Amazon gift cards are only one of the things that you can redeem Swagbucks for...Paypal, and many other items are available!  :)

Swagbucks is, first of all, a search engine.  When I am looking for something in particular, I search for it on the Swagbucks toolbar (which you easily down load). I always keep myself logged in, so that I can earn Swagbucks for searching.  In a typical day, I earn Swagbucks 1 - 3 times for searching, I would say.

I have written other posts about great ways to get your daily Swagbucks too.

One of the things that I have noticed is friends will sign up for Swagbucks, and never earn any after the initial sign up.  Here are some big mistakes that people make:
1.  They haven't installed the toolbar, so they forget about searching using Swagbucks.
2.  They've installed the toolbar, but they don't keep themselves logged in.
3.  They don't take advantage of Daily Polls, or NOSO offers, which are guaranteed Swagbucks daily.
4.  They just simply give up.

I have never spent any money to earn any of my Swagbucks.  If you want to earn more Swagbucks, tell people about it, and have them join with your referral link.  Then, you will earn Swagbucks when they earn Swagbucks (only for searching, with a limit of 1000).

Give it a try today!  You have nothing to lose, and much to gain!
Don't forget to use the code AUGUSTBONUS (expired code) when you sign up, for 50 Swagbucks right away! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!