Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy May Day....I think!...and the start of my birthday month! :)

I usually love May Day....but today just doesn't seem like it really could be the start of May!  As we left the house this morning, we had snow flurries!!  Yikes!  It's May 1st!

Things could be much worse, of course, and I am counting my blessings!

It still IS the start of May...my birthday month....and because I have signed up for a lot of birthday perks, I should start to see many offers in my inbox!

I got my first one today, from Red Robin.  A free hamburger meal has been added to my Red Robin rewards card.  Yay!  :)

I will expect to see many more including:

***Caribou Coffee

***Starbucks

***Culvers

***Noodles & Company

Those I know for sure, and I know there are probably more that will show up.

Do you sign up for birthday freebies???? Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!